Building success stories
The close relationship between regional angel funds and TechGROWTH Ohio is vital to our success. By working together, we are able to assist more companies and create more local success stories than we could on our own.
- East Central Ohio Tech Angel Fund is an investment fund focused on opportunities in East Central and Southeast Ohio. With 27 investors, the East Central Ohio Tech Angel Fund is one of the largest rural-focused investment funds in the country.
- Awarded a $1M loan from Ohio Third Frontier, the Impact Angel Fund, which consists of 34 individual angel investors from Stark County and the surrounding areas, aims to invest in high-tech startup companies across the southern portion of Northeast Ohio.
- Millstream Angel Fund is composed of groups of investors who have been investing in small companies with high potential in the Findlay/Hancock County, Ohio, area.
- Ohio TechAngels Fund is a group of for-profit investor funds that invests in highly promising Ohio-based C-corporations in IT, advanced materials and life sciences.
- Queen City Angel Fund targets investments of $200,000 to $1 million that are within a 150-mile radius of Cincinnati.
TechGROWTH Ohio can help guide more established startups to investment opportunities with other angel groups and accredited investors.