Let’s get started
Do you have …
- A great business idea, but are struggling with the next steps?
- An innovation that might be patentable but worries about the costs of patent attorneys?
- An existing small business with a new idea and hopes to make it grow?
- Friends and family who’ve invested, but not enough resources to get all the way to commercialization?
These gaps can trouble startups and early stage businesses. The state of Ohio and Ohio University have funded TechGROWTH Ohio to help bridge these gaps for entrepreneurs trying to commercialize a new technology innovation.
It’s easy to get started. We just need to know a little bit about your idea. The first step is to complete the online application and have a confidential, free discussion with one of our professional staff members about your business plans.
We’ll evaluate your application to determine if your opportunity fits within the following parameters of our program.
- Technologically innovative idea, service or product including sectors, such as biosciences, agricultural sciences, advanced energy, digital media and other more general business ideas
- Located or are willing to locate in the 20 counties of Southeast Ohio
- Be an individual innovator, or a small company with fewer than 50 employees and less than $5 million in annual revenue